Monday, March 26, 2007

My Second Wiki edit

I just made my second Wikipedia edit. I created an article on the place that i work at home. The Place i work is called Seaford Music. It is a mom and pop style music store. This is my first edit to the page and it was done just to get the article rolling. There is a couple of errors but its early in the morning i will fix them tomorrow. There will be many edits to follow. The edit can be seen here.

The edit verbatim is as follows:

[edit] Seaford Music
Seaford Music is located on US Rt. 13 in Seaford Delaware. This store was established in 19?? by Dave Herring. Priding itself on being a small sole propritorship Seaford Music has been serving Delaware and the tri-state area for more than ?? years. David Herring, the current owner has seen this store grow from a small one room shop to a well established name brand hosting establishment. One that could only be.....

[edit] History

[edit] Today

[edit] Tomorrow

No comments: